At the age of 4: Mom knows everything!
At the age of 8: Mom knows a lot.
At the age of 12: Mom doesn’t really know everything.
At the age of 14: Mom doesn’t know anything.
At the age of 16: Mom doesn’t exist.
At the age of 18: She’s old fashioned.
At the age of 25: Maybe Mom does know about this!
At the age of 35: Before we decide, let’s ask Mom.
At the age of 45: I wonder what Mom thinks about this?
At the age of 75: I wish I could ask Mom about this………..
1) Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional…
2) Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.
3) When you fall down, you wonder what else you can do while you’re down there.
4) You’re getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster.
5) It’s frustrating when you know all the answers but nobody bothers to ask you the questions…
6) Time may be a great healer, but it’s a lousy beautician
7) Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.