- Trust in the Universe
- Ability to dream BIG
- Being fully present
- Ability to enjoy themselves
- Sense of discovery
Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas
if you stop opening presents and listen.
— Bobby – age 7
Teachers inspire the smallest hearts to grow big enough to change the world.
— Paula J. Fox
There are times when parenthood seems nothing but feeding the mouth that bites you.
— Peter De Vries
Thanks Mike F
There are two lasting bequests we can give our children: one is roots, the other is wings.
— Hodding Carter
1) No matter how hard you try, you can’t baptize cats..
2) When your Mom is mad at your Dad, don’t let her brush your hair.
3) If your sister hits you, don’t hit her back. They always catch the second person.
4) Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a tomato.
5) You can’t trust dogs to watch your food..
6) Don’t sneeze when someone is cutting your hair..
7) Never hold a Dust-Buster and a cat at the same time.
8) You can’t hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
9) Don’t wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.
10) The best place to be when you’re sad is Grandma’s lap.