Temper is the one thing you can’t get rid of by losing it.
– Jack Nicholson
Don’t read a book and be a follower; read a book and be a student.
— Jim Rohn
Sometimes when you are angry with someone, It helps to sit down, take a moment to cool off,and think about the problem.
1) Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional…
2) Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.
3) When you fall down, you wonder what else you can do while you’re down there.
4) You’re getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster.
5) It’s frustrating when you know all the answers but nobody bothers to ask you the questions…
6) Time may be a great healer, but it’s a lousy beautician
7) Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.